Do you love helping people with their DIY projects?
Consider joining My Own 2 Hands!
Current Job Openings
The DIY Maker Movement is Here! My Own 2 Hands has created a makerspace/workshop that empowers people and removes the barriers for individuals who want to DIY or pros who want to manage costs. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a small company with big aspirations.
My Own 2 Hands is looking for a highly productive Independent Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales objectives in both B2C and B2B environments. You must have experience networking and connecting with decision makers across a variety of industries, the ability to close sales, and a habit of exceeding goals. We are looking for a 1099 Independent Sales Representative to work in the Denver market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet established sales objectives
- Secure B2B relationships resulting in long-term contracts
- Grow MO2H membership base by actively searching for new business
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers
- Maximize client retention through outstanding customer service and communication
- Maintain records of all prospects, sales leads, and generate reports on sales progress and report to corporate management
- Follows up on all prospective client’s concerns and inquiries to assure that the customer is being serviced and needs/expectations are being met
- Become an expert on company services, promotions and marketing materials
- Monitor the company’s industry, competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand client needs
- Clearly and thoroughly communicate the MO2H brand and vision to clients and prospective clients
- Regular travel within territory to prospect and negotiate sales, maintain client relations and coordinate/plan/execute sales events (including evenings and weekends)
- 2+ years outside sales experience
- Experience in B2B sales and B2C sales
- Experience in MDU, HOA, Educational, Corporate verticals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport
- Understanding of sales cycle and proven ability to understand client concerns and overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and self-directed culture
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as customer needs warrant
- Must be willing to travel throughout region, proof of valid Driver’s License and car insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or experience in this field
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
- Sales commission based on:
- Membership level for individual sales
- Duration and cost structure for enterprise level sales
- Potential for residual compensation based on renewals
- Equity opportunity for the right candidate and high performance
Click here to email your interest and resume.