The Nitty Gritty:
- All ages and skill sets are welcome to apply to the Maker Show
- To submit: email photos of your pieces with the dimensions, title, and (optional) a description of why you made the project to email@example.com
- Not just for woodworkers, any medium can be submitted! (not just woodworking). We do require that you are the maker of the object.
- We will not allow the sale of the works at the show.
- No limit on the amount of submissions. My Own 2 Hands reserves the right to limit what pieces can be shown. Considerations are based on size, space availability, and ownership discretion.
- Deadline to submit is March 28th.
- Drop off and set-up will be from 12 pm on Friday April 5th to 12 pm on Saturday April 6th.
- Pick up will be between 9 am and 12pm on on Sunday April 7th. Items not picked up on April 7th will incur storage charges for each incremental day(s) left at MO2H. MO2H reserves the right to dispose of any abandoned pieces after 2 weeks.
- My Own 2 Hands is not responsible for any damage the piece may incur between drop-off and pick-up.